Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Soooo...

So I'm venturing from Facebook which is kind of interesting. Lately i've been actually bored with Facebook which is saying something since i've been a queen of Facebook for so long. But I think this is going to be a little bit more fun being able to express my thoughts and satisfy my itch to write. And don't think i'll be abandoning Facebook anytime soon, think of this as more of a side project. Yes, a side project indeed...like I need more of those :) 

1 comment:

--jeff * said...

for whatever reasons, i've held off the temptations of joining facebook. i prefer the blog--i think it lends itself better to expression and creativity.
i'm excited to read what you write.

and i'm the very first commenter on your blog!

i like your title. may i suggest 'ruler of everything', in honor of tally hall?