I've been wondering about deleting this one and starting again but alas...I'll keep my ruling of the world blog and maybe make it onto Jeff's favorite blog thingys :)
And maybe one day i'll learn how to customize it and put pictures on it.
But not right now :)
Today is $1.50 cheesecake day at the cheesecake factory. Oh dear...its like a week and two days away from the wedding and i'm going to eat yummy cheesecake...hopefully i'll fit into my wedding dress...but if not that's what the corset is for :)
Have I mentioned that I love corsets :) I love love love them...i've got tons of them in all sorts of colors and they range from the fake ones with zippers to real ones that you pull and then medieval ones that you pull and are just totally hot.
I love writing...have I ever told you that I wanted to write a book. It's not a goal to have it reach the top ten list of books to read but I want to write one and get it published and I think its plausible...i'm a good writer.
I've gotten quite into memoirs and books of that sort. Read Under the Tuscan Sun...don't watch the movie. And French Women Don't Get Fat. So good, both of them!!! I read them last summer!
Can you believe that this summer I've gone to three different countries and in a little bit I'm getting married. It is so surreal. Surrealism, I learned about that this past semester. I love theatre.
Which leads me to the flipping 25 amazing plays I saw IN LONDON this spring. Gosh, it seems like yesterday. Sometimes I want to run away there and just play everything by ear and let the wind take me here and there. Which was so Paris for me! That city is so special! And backpacking it was the best.
Haha, I guess there is only one conclusion....my life rocks!!

1 comment:
hooray! you wrote in your blog! do it again, do it again, we like it, we like it!
hooray for corsets...?
Post a Comment