TWILIGHT THIS FRIDAY!!!! Oh my gosh!!! I'm so excited!! I love the twilight books, I'm starting to love the cast, and it is just such a wonderful alternate reality to live in! I just reread the series again in the past two weeks and the books absolute suck me in. Stephanie Meyer writes so well and I think she writes so sensory. Which is exactly what I love in books, being able to feel what is going on. I also feel like I can relate to the teenage emotions and relationship is because I am one and have been through many, though I haven't dated a vampire unfortunately :) I love the way she also depicts all of the supernatural characters, Vampires are hott and sexy now not scary and gory. Anyways...enough enough about my love of adventures, love, and all things hott and sexy, which is all incorporated into Twilight!!
Anyways, I hope the movie does the book justice but I'm sure it will at least have plenty of its own merits!!!
I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!!
1 comment:
I am reading the second book New Moon and so far it's not to shabby. Bella is still describing as a god at every turn in the book . . . and I'm only 37 pages in. I'm sure it's goin' to be exciting. There has already been some sweet action . . . the girl almost gets eaten and instead has a ton of glass pulled out of her. What more could you ask for?
Post a Comment